THE MISSION of the Campus Environmental Resource Center is to provide individuals and educational institutions with the knowledge and tools to maintain environmental regulatory compliance, improve management, and operate sustainably.
The schoolhouse icon () is used throughout the site to highlight items specific for K-12 audiences.
Hot News Items
Find tools for your campus duirng Fix-A-Leak Week, March 20-26.
Turn Up the Dark for Earth Hour: March 25, 2017 8:30-9:30 pm local time.
Submit your abstract by March 31 for the World Environmental Education Congress to be held in September in Vancouver.
EPA publishes new Hazardous Waste Generator Rule, effective 5/30/2017.
Read about the new OSHA final rule on Silica Exposure.
- 3.6.17 - Microgrid Cuts University of Missouri Coal Consumption by 73%
- 3.1.17 - New Research Reveals Differences in How PAH (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon) Mixtures Affect Neurodevelopment
- 2.28.17 - EPA awards $380,000 to Diné College for abandoned uranium mine study
- 1.28.17 - Wetlands Youth Photo Contest
- 1.24.17 - Webcast from CSHEMA on new Hazardous Waste Rule - Feb 7, 2017
- 3.1.17 - School Energy Audit in PA Arrives at Surprising Conclusion
- 3.1.17 - Fish Consumption Guidelines Updated by EPA and FDA
- 1.18.17 - Emergency Preparedness Tips and Content for the year from Homeland Security
- 1.9.17 - OSHA cites New York contractor for exposing workers to excavation hazards at high school construction site
- 1.3.17 - Environmental Champions Contest - Region 2
Recently Added Content
EPA's Heathy School Environments Website Renovated
To better serve the K-12 schools community, the US EPA has made a few changes to its www.epa.gov/schools website. The schools website is an excellent resource to find all you need to know about beginning, maintaining or enhancing healthy school environments for children. There is new information and reformatted the site to provide for a more user friendly experience. You will find the latest school environmental health news on our "School Bulletin" board, as well as resources and tools to create or enhance healthy, safe learning environments for children.