THE MISSION of the Campus Environmental Resource Center is to provide individuals and educational institutions with the knowledge and tools to maintain environmental regulatory compliance, improve management, and operate sustainably.
The schoolhouse icon () is used throughout the site to highlight items specific for K-12 audiences.
Hot News Items
Are you ready for the holiday season and winter?
What are environmental obligations of universities when receiving gifts of property?
- Find a gas station using new app from the Department of Energy
- Avoid carbon monoxide poisoning - Use emergency generators safely
Read recipies from the Drexel U Food Lab for seasonal foods
Learn how road salt affects water quality from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
Learn about Wood Smoke and Asthma
Safe winter driving tips from OSHA and NHTSA
New OSHA Reporting Requirements effective 1/1/15
- 11.14.14 - Drexel University Food Lab for Sustainability
- 11.13.14 - 2015 Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge deadline December 31, 2014
- 10.16.14 - University of Wisconsin-Madison professor recognized for discovering way to safely and efficiently use oxygen instead of hazardous chemicals in a step commonly used to make medicine
- 10.15.14 - EPA Announces Winning P3 Student Teams for Pioneering Projects to Solve Environmental Problems
- 10.10.14 - University of New Hampshire Receives Technical Assistance Funding for Community Stormwater Project
- 12.12.14 - Students Put Stormwater Calculator to Work for Community
- 10.30.14 - CSB Releases Safety Bulletin after Accidents during Educational Demonstrations
- 10.17.14 - EPA Releases Guidance to Improve Schools' Indoor Air Quality and Energy Efficiency
- 10.15.14 - School Bus Funding Program from EPA
- 7.25.14 - Wisconsin School District Exceeds Anticipated Energy Savings
Recently Added Content
EPA's Heathy School Environments Website Renovated
To better serve the K-12 schools community, the US EPA has made a few changes to its www.epa.gov/schools website. The schools website is an excellent resource to find all you need to know about beginning, maintaining or enhancing healthy school environments for children. There is new information and reformatted the site to provide for a more user friendly experience. You will find the latest school environmental health news on our "School Bulletin" board, as well as resources and tools to create or enhance healthy, safe learning environments for children.