THE MISSION of the Campus Environmental Resource Center is to provide individuals and educational institutions with the knowledge and tools to maintain environmental regulatory compliance, improve management, and operate sustainably.
The schoolhouse icon () is used throughout the site to highlight items specific for K-12 audiences.
Hot News Items
Read about recent reforms to the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA).
Apps for Summer:
- 6.29.16 - Implementation Plan for Amendments to TSCA announced
- 6.28.16 - University of California at Irvine (UC Irvine) Transportation Services (Irvine, Calif.) receives Transportation and Energy Innovations Award
- 6.13.16 - Princeton U professor wins Green Chemistry Challenge Award from EPA
- 6.8.16 - Dickinson, Gettysburg, Lafayette, and William & Mary College Students among those selected for EPA Fellowships
- 6.4.16 - National Wetland Condition Assessment Campus Research Challenge
- 7.7.16 - EPA Reduces Exposure to Asbestos in Oklahoma Schools
- 6.9.16 - Free Webinar: Energy and Water Treasure Hunt
- 6.2.16 - Minnesota Adopts E-Waste Bill, North Carolina Considers Repealing E-Recycling Program
- 6.1.16 - President's Environmental Youth Award (PEYA)
- 5.25.16 - High School Students from Montana Recognized for local Radon Project
Recently Added Content
EPA's Heathy School Environments Website Renovated
To better serve the K-12 schools community, the US EPA has made a few changes to its www.epa.gov/schools website. The schools website is an excellent resource to find all you need to know about beginning, maintaining or enhancing healthy school environments for children. There is new information and reformatted the site to provide for a more user friendly experience. You will find the latest school environmental health news on our "School Bulletin" board, as well as resources and tools to create or enhance healthy, safe learning environments for children.