THE MISSION of the Campus Environmental Resource Center is to provide individuals and educational institutions with the knowledge and tools to maintain environmental regulatory compliance, improve management, and operate sustainably.
The schoolhouse icon () is used throughout the site to highlight items specific for K-12 audiences.
Hot News Items
Energy Efficiency Plus Indoor Air Quality: Strategies for Improving Health and Reducing Energy Costs in Your School
Thursday, January 26, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm ET
Apply for the 2017 National Environmental Leadership Award in Asthma Management! Applications due February 1, 2017.
- 1.12.17 - Two Universities receive grants from EPA for Drinking Water Quality Research
- 1.4.17 - Meeting for Colleges and Universities on the Revised Hazardous Waste Generator Rule to be hosted by Northeastern University
- 1.3.17 - People, Prosperity and the Planet (P3) Student Design Competition
- 1.3.17 - Environmental Champions Contest - Region 2
- 1.3.17 - New England Environmental Merit Nominations
Recently Added Content
EPA's Heathy School Environments Website Renovated
To better serve the K-12 schools community, the US EPA has made a few changes to its www.epa.gov/schools website. The schools website is an excellent resource to find all you need to know about beginning, maintaining or enhancing healthy school environments for children. There is new information and reformatted the site to provide for a more user friendly experience. You will find the latest school environmental health news on our "School Bulletin" board, as well as resources and tools to create or enhance healthy, safe learning environments for children.