THE MISSION of the Campus Environmental Resource Center is to provide individuals and educational institutions with the knowledge and tools to maintain environmental regulatory compliance, improve management, and operate sustainably.
The schoolhouse icon () is used throughout the site to highlight items specific for K-12 audiences.
Hot News Items
Upcoming Webinars for Schools:
Contending with Vertebrate Pests Around Schools
3/31/15; 2-330pm EST
Smart, Sensible and Sustainable Pest Management in Your School
4/16/15, 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 pm EST
- 3.9.15 - Temple University one of 20 Communities selected for Brownfield Grants to Revitalize Communities
- 3.9.15 - Va Tech Awarded $2M Grant to continue development of Building Energy Management Open Source Software (BEMOSS)
- 2.27.15 - Atlanta Conference Highlights How College Students are Helping Underserved Communities Address Environmental Problems
- 2.12.15 - States Develop New Strategies to Reduce Nutrient Levels in Mississippi River, Gulf of Mexico
- 1.30.15 - New York hospital issued $201,000 in proposed OSHA fines after workers found to be exposed to contaminated laundry, tuberculosis risks
- 3.10.15 - New Orleans HS Saves Water after Plumbing Donation by Sloan
- 2.24.15 - Energy Star Schools Triple in Vermont in 1 Year
- 2.10.15 - EPA Awards Rebates to 30 States to Replace 210 School Buses
- 2.6.15 - Apply Now for EPA's Environmental Educator Award
- 1.30.15 - DuPont Challenge Science Essay Contest - Deadline Feb 9, 2015
Recently Added Content
EPA's Heathy School Environments Website Renovated
To better serve the K-12 schools community, the US EPA has made a few changes to its www.epa.gov/schools website. The schools website is an excellent resource to find all you need to know about beginning, maintaining or enhancing healthy school environments for children. There is new information and reformatted the site to provide for a more user friendly experience. You will find the latest school environmental health news on our "School Bulletin" board, as well as resources and tools to create or enhance healthy, safe learning environments for children.